Respio is a product that manages and improves your sleeping experience with our sensor and application. Our product,
- Measures the Quality of Sleep Uses the sensor attached to your bed to measure your sleep quality more accurately than other existing products.
- Measures Snoring Measures snoring episodes during your sleep. It can measure snoring accurately because we use the sensor simultaneously. It isn't just a record of sound while you sleep. You can listen to the sound of measured snoring episodes in the morning.
- Measures Sleep Apnea Measures temporary sleep apnea episodes. Respio analyzes sensor date very precisely and lets you see episodes of sleep apnea.
- Has More Advanced Breathing Training Helps you fall asleep faster using breathing training for comfortable sleep. It's not just a simple meditation. It analyzes the body condition and uses micro adjustment of breathing cycle to make you more calm.
- Coaches You to Improve Your Sleep Analyzes sleep measurements every day and coaches you about sleeping hours to help you build a good sleeping habit.
- Android smartphone (5.0 "Lollipop" or higher)
- Over 1GB of free space (May require more space depending on the amount of snoring)
- USB power charger (not included)
- Sensor was tested on spring, memory foam, and latex mattresses. It does not work accurately on a thin blankets, hammocks, or sofa.
- iPhone version is currently under development. It is planned to be released in December.
How to Install
- Put the sensor strip over the mattress and under the bed sheet. The sensor will not measure accurately if you put a thick (over 5cm) blanket over it.
- The sensor strip should be installed horizontally. Its location should be between your chest and stomach. The sensor will not work well if you put it near your neck (shoulder) or below your waist.
- Connect Respio Controller to the sensor strip. Connect it, like how you would connect earphone cords.
- Connect white power supply cable.
- The sensor is connected to your smartphone wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0. When you open the application, it will automatically turn on Bluetooth and connect to measure your sleep. The Bluetooth connection is made automatically using our application without needing a password for pairing using our secure channel. You don't have to find our sensor on Android's Bluetooth setting.
- The sensor is rolled up when you take the sensor out of the box, and needs time to unroll itself. Take the sensor out of the box, unroll it on the bed, and wait for 3 to 6 hours in order to let it unroll completely. Use the app to complete sensor installation. If you first put the sensor on the bed in the evening, start using it the next day.
- Respio sensor is not rechargeable. It can measure your sleeps only when the power is continuously provided.
- Charge your smartphone while measuring your sleep. Since your sleep quality is continuously monitored using sensor data, your smartphone battery may become discharged unless you charge it over night.
- You shouldn't wear the sensor on your waist like a belt. It should be placed on your bed.
- The sensor is very delicate. Do not fold the sensor completely like a sheet of paper.
- The sensor may be damaged if you put a great stress on it, such as jumping on the bed with your sensor on it.
- Do not let the sensor touch water. There will not be risk of electric shock but the sensor will be damaged.
App DownloadPress the button below to download application
How to Use the App
- When you install Respio sensor and power it, the power indicator on device will light up. This light is weak and you may not see it in a bright place.
- Download the app on your Android smartphone and install it.
- Launch the app, and log in using your Google ID or e-mail.
- After logging in, enter some information about your body. The analysis will be more accurate if you provide accurate information.
- Touch Start Sleep Measurement button to measure your sleep.
- The power indicator will turn off when you start the measurement with Respio sensor.
When you wake up in the morning, press Check Sleep button to get information on your sleep
This product is not a medical device. The measurement should not be taken as a medical opinion, and the results from this device should not be applied or used for medical practices. The measurement result of this device may differ from measurements taken by medical devices.